Bridger

Bridger

Monday, April 25, 2016

Anniversary

This year March 29, Ryan and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary. So crazy to believe it's been that long. Seems longer, but just because we were together 5 years before getting married. I couldn't imagine life without him. It's always fun celebrating every passing year. Each year has new struggles, great times, happy memories, tough times....and we stick together and make it thru. I am so happy to have him by my side. My partner. My best friend. Hes made it possible for me to be able to stay home with my babies and is always providing everything we need. We are all so lucky to have him in our life. Especially me.

We went to dinner at the republic of Texas, never fails, always pleases. I enjoy these date nights with my hubby. 

Outfit of the night (I miss dressing up every day!) 




This amazing food!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment