Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tball

Bridger played tball this season and it went ok. He loves it and always participated without any issues. He was good at hitting the ball and running. He is a very fast runner. As for when it's their turn to be on the field, he would throw his glove in the air, throw dirt, sit down.....his ADHD was a little hard for him to keep at bay in a big field. Haha. Again, he is 4, it went smoother then I originally thought it would, but we might try soccer next! ;) I didn't get to get my big camera and get very many pics of many because of caring for beck, but here's what i do have from the season. Between practices and games.



those socks though......lol










first game




good job!


my family


becks first game






Opening ceremonies


team pictures










buddies


great job b! I love you!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment