Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We took a little chilly boat ride Thanksgiving Eve.....








Thanksgiving day we spent over at Ryan's moms house. We didn't have a big crew this year, but that is exactly what I needed! This pregnancy is wearing me out. We didn't do anything but sit around and talk, play games and eat!!! I am so thankful for my family and our extended family. I am so very thankful for our health and the growing of this sweet little baby inside me. 


Bridg catchin fish...












My family


SIL


vroom vroom



see it? its suppose to be a turkey.......

The next morning we got up super early and headed out to our friends ranch so Katelynn could shoot a deer! It was chilly but beautiful! And she was successful!! Quick and easy, much better then walking the islands down in the land cut! I'm sure she was very happy.










not 1, but 2 deer!




What good brothers do!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment