Bridger

Bridger

Friday, July 4, 2014

Bridger turns 4!!

Im a month late, but Bridger turned 4!!
We had his birthday party here at the house this year. Last year we did Peter Piper Pizza and it was way to much! Of course, I love to craft for any party and find ideas and make them come to life! I decided to take a break from the nautical theme that I so much love. 
I found some cute ideas for crayola themed. I decided that I wanted to have a clown as well, and also have his slide up for kids fun. I fell in love with all the colors and took it from there. Basically the rainbow colors- but it fit the crayola theme and the clown of bright colors. Once I started buying and making stuff, it just turned to colors. Haha. I had some crayola stuff and some clown stuff and tons of color. Look like it threw up color. Just what I like! 
One of my good friends helped me tremendously and we had fun making everything and decorating for it all. It's so fun doing things like this with someone else who loves it just as much. 
Bridgers slide also decided to break at the last minute. We had to hurry and buy another one, and decided that would be his birthday gift of course! 
The clown showed up and the kids were standing back some trying to figure her out. Luckily no one was scared! Success! Bridger let her make him a balloon sword and he thought it was awesome! The older kids let her paint their faces. 
We grilled out and let the kids play on the slide after. It was a great relaxed party with our friends and family. Happy 4th birthday Bridger Bear!!! We love you!!!!















SIL








































No comments:

Post a Comment