Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

1 week of Preschool

We finished out the week of preschool with a bang! Bridger did great! Of course the beginning is always hard because it is a big change. Kids love their routine. Always takes them awhile to adjust.


He didn't nap the first couple of days, but by Wednesday he was napping and doing much better. The hardest part  for him is keeping his hands to himself. They are working on it. He really likes it and I love that I can log onto my phone and check him out all day long. They are very very routine and my little man is doing well! I think he loves it! last week they learned the letter "O" and today I asked him what letter he learned and he said "P". I really think this is what he needed. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm so proud of him!!! I know we will have some hard days, but I think this fit is just perfect for him right now! I can totally do a happy dance!!! =)


My love......
"O" is for Octopus

Breakfast at IHOP

So tired after day 2 of preschool

Even after daddy brought him in

After day 3 of preschool!

I can watch my baby all day!!


Snuggles for daddy

Finding "gold"


His new lego men


pretty baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment