Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Preschool!!!

Someone started Preschool yesterday!!!!



He was shy at first and didn't wan to get down and play, but I finally got him relaxed by sitting down with him to play with some blocks. Daddy went to the hallway so Bridger wouldn't freak out too bad. Haha. He is such a daddy's boy. I felt so sad for him all morning, he is old enough to know he is the "new" kid.....that has to be hard. We picked him up after work and she said he did go, there were only a few incidents that were quickly corrected. However - he did NOT like carpet time. But poor B doesn't like sitting still ever! He was cranky when we picked him up so I'm assuming he didn't have a nap, or a good nap. Last night when we finally laid down together he started telling us about his day. He said "Daddy, I learned G and P today" awww!! Smart Boy.

When I laid down with him in his room, he counted for me, told me some letters and about his day. It was adorable. Sounded like he had a great day! He was out in no time.

So this morning when I dropped him off, it went better. I got the log on information to watch him from my iPhone. I got logged on around 10 and it was carpet time and little man was not having it. The only one in the group not participating. ERRR. I watched on and off for awhile....he was horrible!!! All the kids left the room - I'm assuming maybe recess and other activities? He stayed in the room for over an hour with the teacher! Running from the teacher if she would walk up to him....then he tried hitting her.... I was so beside myself! I am mortified by his behavior. I wanted to call so bad, but then what would I say? What could I do? Lunch time came around 1130 and he seemed to be doing much better, eating and being a good boy. Then it was nap time. He helped pull out the little cots they have, but then nap time was from 12-2 and my little one decided it was time to party. He didn't nap but instead talked to the teacher. EEK! he needs his naps. Someone will be moody tonight.

I just checked on him again and he is playing. I sure hope tomorrow goes better.....and they can break thru to him...without going crazy first. fingers crossed. He needs school.

No comments:

Post a Comment