Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, February 15, 2014

31st birthday

This month I celebrated my 31st birthday.  30 I didn't really care about, but 31 seemed to bother me just a smudge more. Am I upset? No. But I am aware that I am getting older and I still haven't had our 2nd kid yet! Lol

My girlfriends at work brought me such sweet stuff the day before my birthday since some were going to be out that following day. It was so sweet. They brought me balloons, wine, wine glass, a home made cake and all my favorite candies. They even took me to lunch! It was so sweet of them! 



Later that night Ryan and I and Bridg left the house to go find Something to eat. I started talking to Ryan and telling him we needed to start to take Bridger to do fun things. At that moment we were right next to chuck-e-cheeses, so we pulled over and took B to have some fun! He was so excited and had so much fun. Luckily it was a week night so of course it wasn't busy. It was perfect and he had so much fun running and playing with everything. 



My birthday morning I woke up to some beautiful flowers, chocolate covered strawberries and 2 cards! Ryan also went and picked me up breakfast. It was so sweet. 

When I got to work I had more goodies from coworkers and some more flowers. It was such a nice day! we hung out at the house that night and didn't do anything. Of course Ryan got my favorite ice cream cake tho! Yum! I had a great birthday and 31 doesn't seem
So bad after all! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment