Bridger

Bridger

Monday, February 24, 2014

Lingerie shower



Some girlfriends and I threw a lingerie shower for our friend, Nicole. I was a little sluggish for whole after staying out all night for Brent's wedding.....but luckily it wasn't until 5pm.

I spent a lot of time crafting and getting things out together....I love it! I truly enjoy sitting down and crafting these things....I just get in my zone and the ideas start. I had a freaking blast making stuff for her wedding! 


I went to my friends house at 3 and we were rushing to get things ready, put together and in place. We just did finger foods. And were done just in time. I think Nicole enjoyed it all, I know I did! 

I'm so excited and happy for her! 3 weeks until her wedding! So fun!!! 





Bride with her hostess'


Not so cute cake. =/


Bride and her momma!



Her sister-n-laws



Keepin it classy! =)






Soaps!






Mason Jar glasses




Custom chocolates


Pretty Candy






No comments:

Post a Comment