Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bridal Shower

Last weekend one of my really good friends bridal shower. She came over beforehand so we could do her hair. We arrived a little late but it was fun! We had a little lunch, played some games and watched her open all of her presents. It was fun. I really enjoy watching my friends enjoying special things for them.

Afterwards we went to her house and looked at her new flooring that was just put in and furniture that was Delivered. It was so beautiful. She did just a great job getting everything ready before her hubby to be came home today. It was all great. 

She is off to her bachorlette party this weekend! Wish I could join- but Ryan and I are headed to San Antonio for a birthday celebration for me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment